Amazon.in Super Value Day Offer Terms & Conditions
1) Amazon.in Super Value Day offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL”) and other participating brands (collectively, “Brands”) and is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and its mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Website”), which is maintained and operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) before availing the Offer.
2) The validity of the SBI Debit and Credit Card Instant Discount Offer is only on the following dates: 1st to 3rd April (3 days), unless extended by the Bank and SBICPSL at their sole discretion.
3) The validity of the Amazon Pay balance Offer is only on the following dates: 1st to 7th April 2019 (7 days), unless extended by Brands at their sole discretion.
4) Under this Offer, any person who purchases product(s) with
a) Amazon Pay balance, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive 5% cashback (subject to a maximum limit of INR 300/-) in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Website account, when the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-. The use and redemption of the Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810 (“GC T&Cs”)
b) SBI Debit/Credit Card, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive 15% instant discount (subject to a maximum limit of INR 600/-), when the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-
All residents of India holding a valid and current debit and/or credit card issued by the Bank and SBICPSPL (with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days) respectively (“Card”) are eligible to avail the Offer (“Cardholder”). Corporate Credit Cards are not eligible to avail the offer. Only SBI Mastercard, VISA and Maestro Debit Cards are eligible to avail the offer.
The Offer will also be available for Cardholders making a purchase using the EMI facility provided by Bank and SBICPSL.
5) This Offer is not eligible on any payment method other than Amazon Pay balance or SBI Credit Card. This offer is not eligible on Pay on Delivery orders.
6) The Benefit will be provided ONLY IF entire order value is transacted either through:
(a) Amazon Pay balance; or
(b) SBI Debit/Credit Card
It is hereby clarified that (i) both Amazon Pay balance and SBI Debit/Credit Card, as a payment methods, cannot be combined for payment of an order; and (ii) the value of an order will exclude any additional applicable costs, including shipment fees and Pantry box fees, for the purposes of calculation.
7) This Offer is valid only on purchase of products listed on the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store of the Website.
8) For Amazon Pay balance customers, the Benefit will be automatically added to your Website account, if eligible, after the shipment of the product. The total amount of Amazon Pay balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement.
9) For Amazon Pay balance customers, if your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the Benefit will be credited to your account after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if a customer purchases two items, viz. Item A worth INR 1000/- and Item B worth INR 500/- in a single transaction through Amazon Pay balance, which are shipped separately, and Item A is shipped out first, such customer will receive the Benefit amounting to INR 75/- after the shipment of Item A.
10) In the event of cancellation of your order for the product (either by you or the seller of such product) or the purchased product is returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to the Benefit available under the Offer. Please note that if you reject a product or the order at the time of delivery, this would be considered as a return.
11) For Amazon Pay balance customers, in event of any cancellation, exchange or return of an order/product post shipment, you will receive a refund amount which is remaining after deducting the cashback amount provided to you under this Offer. For example, if you buy items worth INR 4000/- during the Offer Period and receive Benefit equivalent to INR 600/-, but, later cancel the above order post shipment, while the Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled, however, you will be entitled to receive only INR 3400/- as your refund amount which will be credited to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the order. However, if an order is cancelled prior to shipment and issuance of the Benefit, the full value of the order will be refunded to you to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the said order.
12) For SBI Debit/Credit Card customers, this Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded. In other words, the instant discount will not be refunded.
13) Under no circumstances shall the total Benefit exceed INR 600/- or INR 300/-, per customer account, if the order is purchased using SBI Debit/Credit Card or Amazon Pay balance, respectively. The manner in which you will receive a Benefit has been explained in form of an example below: If a customer places 2 different orders of value INR 3000/- and INR 2000/-, respectively, using SBI Debit/Credit card, such customer will be eligible for Benefit equivalent to INR 450/- for the first order and INR 150 for the second order.
14) Each subscription under Subscribe & Save is considered as an individual order and you will be eligible for the Benefit if the value of an order, under Subscribe & Save is equal to the amount provided in Clause 3 above.
Additional terms and conditions applicable to the Offer which forms a part of the aforesaid Offer Terms can be found here