Carrier 1.5 Ton 2 Star 2018 Split AC (18K ESTER PRO – 2 STAR/CAS18ER2N8F0)
- 1.5 Ton
- 2 Star : For energy savings upto 5% (compared to Non-Inverter 1 Star)
- Auto Restart: No need to manually reset the settings post power-cut
- Copper : Energy efficient, best in class cooling with easy maintenance.
- Sleep Mode: Auto-adjusts the temperature to ensure comfort during your sleep
If there is an unexpected power cut, it will automatically restart with the previous function settings after the power is back.
If there is a refrigerant leakage, this early warning system immediately turns off the AC. Also, it simultaneously displays the relevant error code on the indoor unit.
In this mode, it operates continuously at the maximum fan speed to cool the room faster.
When the unit is turned on, the horizontal louvers automatically move to the same position at which they were previously set.
There are 6 different step positions (applicable for up and down only), that you can choose from to set the louvers’ position manually using the remote. You can also choose the auto swing function, where the louvers continuously move for uniform air circulation.
You can save your preferred mode, fan and temperature settings. You can activate this mode with just a click of the button.
When this feature is activated, the inbuilt room sensor, positioned within the remote control, gets activated and the air conditioner’s room sensor is disabled. This lets the AC adjust the ambient temperature around the remote control.
When this function is activated, the indoor unit operates in the cooling mode with a low fan speed. During this time, the condensed water removes the dust from the evaporator fins. Post this, it returns to the fan-only mode, that blows away the wet air. This process disinfects the indoor unit to ensure that the slightest traces of bacteria are removed.
The silver in these nano filters kills bacteria and viruses as the highly bioactive silver ions bind with the proteins inside and outside the bacterial cell membranes to inhibit cell respiration and reproduction.
When there is a unit malfunction, the AC shuts off immediately and will indicate the error code to help in faster service of the AC.
This feature reduces the humidity of the room, while maintaining at a cool temperature, making it comfortable for you.
This function increases the temperature of the room by 1-degree Celsius per hour for the first two hours. It then keeps the temperature steady for the next five hours, before switching off.
With five layers of protective coating, your AC is protected from rust. Also, the AC cabinet can withstand harsh and extreme weather conditions.
Using the 24×7 timer, you can set it to start and stop at any point during the 24-hour period. It comes with a small 7-segment digital LED display.
In The Box
- 1 Outdoor Unit 1 Indoor Unit
- Interconnecting Pipe Remote
- 2 Batteries 3 Manuals
- Interconnecting Wire
- 18K ESTER PRO – 2 STAR/CAS18ER2N8F0
Capacity in Tons
- 1.5 Ton
- 2 Star BEE Rating
BEE Rating Year
- 1492 W
- R-22 CAS18ER2N8F0
Indoor W x H x D
- 957 mm x 302 mm x 213 mm
Indoor Unit Weight
- 10.6 kg
Outdoor W x H x D
- 565 mm x 704 mm x 452 mm
Outdoor Unit Weight
- 42 kg
- Outdoor Gross Weight: 47 kg
Other Performance Features
- Fan Motor (Number of Speed): Indoor – 4, Outdoor – 1
Other Body and Design Features
- ODU Unit: Conventional
Auto Air Swing
Other Air Flow Features
- Air Directional Control
Other Filter Features
- Additional Filter, AG Plus Nano Filter
Other Convenience Features
- Refrigerant Leakage Detector
- ISEER: 3.38 IDU Temperature Display: Led 7 Segment
- Auto On/Off Timer Dry Mode
- Auto Fan Speed Intelligent CRF Alert
- Auto Cleanser Follow Me
- Auto Mode My Mode (Favourite Mode)
- IDU Display On/Off Noise Level: 35/33 dB
- Economic Sleep Mode
- AC 230 V, 50 Hz
Other Power Features
- Rated Capacity: 5.05 W
Other Remote Control Features
- Remote Control Type: LCD
- Flipkart will facilitate Installation & Demo at time of your convenience from an brand authorized service engineer
- Flipkart will communicate the day and time slot of the scheduled Installation & Demo through a SMS and the same information will also be available in your order details page
- The Installation of Air-conditioner is charged extra to customer at the time of installation and needs to be paid directly to the service engineer. Standard installation charges for split AC will be Rs. 1599 (inclusive of taxes). Please check the offer details to find out whether free installation offer or any other special offer price is available at the time of purchase or not
- Standard Installation of Air-conditioners covers only
- a. Copper Pipe with Sleeve – 3Mtr, b. POWER CABLE 3 Core – 3Mtr, c. ODU Stand Bush s – 4Nos (Excluding Stand), d. Remote – 1Nos, e. Remote Batteries and Holding Cap, f. VINYL TAPE-ROLL – 50MM 10Mtr
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are
- a. Out Door Unit Stand – Rs. 750, b. Extra copper pipes Rs 750 per meter without sleeves & power cable, c. Drain Pipe extension if any. (per meter cost) – Rs. 125, d. Wiring extension from Meter to site, (per meter cost) Rs. 86, e. Stabilizer required for the installation if available with the technician will be chargeable extra, f. Plumbing and Masonry Work, g. Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work, h. Carpentry work, i. Dismantling/Shifting of Old AC’s Masonry, j. Core Cutting Fabrication and Electrical
- The authorized service engineer will be providing detailed demo that includes
- a. Usage of the product, b. Explain all the functionality of the product, c. Preventive maintenance action to be taken
Technician Visit Details
- Repair Services
- Provide replacement to the customer in case part / product not repairable (only after replacement request approved)
- Authorized Service Engineer will do the following
- Repair/change the defective part
- Flipkart’s team will visit the customers location
- In case of returns
- Pick-up the product.
- 1 Year on Complete Unit and 5 Years on Compressor
Covered in Warranty
- All Functional Part of AC Other than Aesthetic Parts (Plastic Parts) are Covered in Warranty
Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty Does Not Cover IDU, ODU Covers if Get Damaged and Other Plastic Parts. If Any Mishandeling From Customer on AC, Fire Accident to AC if Fire Source is External, Natural Calamity, Tampered Parts Will Not be Covered Under Warranty
Warranty Service Type
- Technician Visit
- Air Conditioners
Country of Origin