How to Grab this Deal ?
- 1. Click Bid Now Button.
- 2. You will be there on Bid Win Page & Enter Unique Bid.
- 3. Winners will be announced on 10th August, 2020.
Enter Lowest Unique Bid and Win
Unique Bid Value Can be in decimals upto 2 decimals. Last Accepted Unique Bids are 0.26,6.62,15.81,10.76,13.55,10.42.6.40,4.95,3.34,2.08,188.8.131.52,5.01
How TO WIN ?
How to Play?
1. Login and Enter the Contest Enter Lowest Unique Bid
You need points to place a bid. You get your first set of points the moment you enter the contest.
2. Use points to place your bid Enter Lowest Unique Bid
The countdown clock indicates the time when you can get your next points.
3. Lowest Unique Bid WINS!
A winning bid is the one that is the lowest and unique amongst all the bids placed in that contest.
Bid and Win Terms and Conditions
What is Flipkart’s Bid And Win?
Flipkart’s bid and win contest is a way for you to win cool products on Flipkart. All you need to do is place a bid on a product (what is the amount you are willing to pay for this Product). At the end of the contest, the person with the LOWEST UNIQUE bid will win the prize. (Contest will run only on App)
What do you mean by Lowest Unique bid?
Lowest Unique bid is the lowest bid that a User has entered which no other user has entered. For example, 4 users may place bids of 2.50, 2.50, 3.20, 3.50. Although 2.50 is the lowest bid in this, it is not unique as another user has placed the same bid. Hence, the winning bid is Rs. 3.20
What is a valid bid?
A Valid bid needs to be a non-negative number in the Rupees and Paise format (2 decimal places). ‘0’ is not a valid bid amount. Eg: “2.35” is a valid bid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only one bid per user will be accepted
- Two Winners each day will be selected and there will be a total 10 winners during the contest period.
- Winners will be announced on or before the last day of sale - 10th August, 2020
- Winners can purchase the reward products at Re.1 starting from 31st August 2020 or before, valid for a period of 30 days from the starting date (“Redemption Period”).
- Bidding for products will be live from 12 am to midnight on each day from 1st August 2020 to 4th August 2020, and from 12 am to 8 pm on 5th August, 2020
- Bidding for different products will be in the following cycles: 00:00-12:00 on 1st Aug - first product, then cycles of 12:00-20:00 and 20:00 to 12:00 on the next day - so on and so forth till 20:00 on 5th August 2020.
- Each day users will have the chance to bid for two different product, the bids will be accepted from 12:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs and 20:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs for separate products (except for 1st Aug first product - for which the bid timings will be 00:00 to 12:00)
- Winners shall be able to purchase the reward product from Flipkart at Re. 1 starting latest by 31st August 2020 for a period of 30 days (“redemption period”).
a. these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
The Offer will commence at 00:00 hrs on August 1st, 2020 and end at 19:59 hrs on August 5th, 2020 (“Offer Period”).
- This offer (“Offer”) is being run by Participating Seller/s on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”).
- By participating in this Offer, user (“You”, “Your” or “Participant”) agrees to be bound by:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To participate in the Offer, You must do/ fulfill the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid registered account on the Platform and log into the same;
- Enter the Offer page by clicking on the banner/ widget which appears on the event intrigue page on the Platform; and
- The Offer will be run in one spell of 12 or 8 hours per product during the Offer Period and each such spell will be treated as a single bid period ("Bid Period").
- In terms of this Offer, in every Bid Period, you will have a chance to bid for the lowest price (cannot be a negative value or zero) of the product on Offer for the corresponding Bid Period (“Offer Product”). The participant with the lowest and unique bid (lowest bid price for the Offer Product which no other participant has entered) (“Winner/s”) shall stand a chance in terms of these T&C to purchase the Offer Product at Re.1 exclusive of delivery charges (if applicable).
- There will be total 10 number of Winners. Winners will be announced on the Platform on or before 10th August, 2020.
- Winners can redeem the Offer benefit through the link which will appear in their ‘My Coupons’ section of the Platform, after logging into their registered account, starting on or before 31st August 2020, valid for a period of 30 days. The said link will lead to the product page of the corresponding Offer Product from where Winners can purchase the Offer Product at Re.1 from the concerned Seller. Winners must complete the purchase within 30 days of the appearance of the said link in their ‘My Coupons’ section.
- You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.
- This Offer is valid only in India.
- The Offer is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to participate in this Offer.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu and are not transferable.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Offer, at any time without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Offer.
- Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to determine the winners and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. The decision of Sellers and Flipkart in this regard shall be final.
- The Offer shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Sellers and Flipkart.
- Sellers and Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Offer.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Sellers on the Platform and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Sellers.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Sellers.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Sellers and/ or Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Sellers and/ or Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- Any query regarding this Offer will be entertained only till September 15th, 2020. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.