Complete tasks on Google Assistant and you could win a Google Home Mini (Gen 1) smart speaker when you pay the discounted price of ₹499/-. Valued at ₹4,999.
How it works
- On your phone, say “Hey Google, Play the Google Home Mini Game”
- Your Assistant language needs to be set to English (India), English (United States), English (United Kingdom) or Hindi (India) to access the game.
- Once you enter the contest, you’ll find a list of tasks to complete.
- For every task, identify the command to complete the task, then say that command to Google Assistant. For example, “Hey Google, set an alarm.”
- At the end of every successful query (Google Assistant returns the desired result), the associated task will be counted as complete.
- To check your game status, say “Hey Google, play the Google Home Mini Game.” Completed tasks will display a checkmark ‘✔’ .
- Once you’ve completed all the tasks, say “Hey Google, play the Google Home Mini Game” to find out if you are the lucky winner.
If you win
If you win, you’ll be given a Flipkart voucher along with a Redeem option. Click Redeem to validate your voucher. When you validate your voucher you agree to pay ₹499/- to get your Google Home Mini (Gen 1).
The voucher needs to be redeemed before the coupon expiry date.
In order to redeem the voucher, you must be signed in to your Flipkart account.
If you don’t win
If you don’t win, you can again enter the contest the next day (after 12 am local time)
You can enter the contest daily until either you win or the contest is over.
Who can enter the contest?
The contest is open to all Indian citizens who are over 18 years old and have a valid Google account that is more than 30 days old before the start date of the contest. You can enter the game using only one valid Google account.
The game is only available for Android devices using Google app version 10.90.16 and above. You can check your app version on Google Play Store or App Store and update.