Your one-stop-solution to jewellery shopping and gifting round the year!
DGRP in a nutshell!
Double Gold Rate Protection (DGRP) is an installment plan to aid you in
your jewellery shopping. With DGRP, we secure the Gold Rate as of
the booking day's rate and keep it consistent for the entire tenure.
Line up your jewellery shopping with our monthly installment plan such
that your wallet is at ease. You can enroll yourself into our diamond or
gold plans with just 10% of the final cart amount.
Terms & Conditions for DRGP
1. You can choose any number of Monthly Installments from 2 to 6 months for gold jewelry and 2 to 12 months for diamond jewelry for products above Rs.10,000. Under Part Payment minimum payment accepted will be 10% of order value.
2. This plan is free from interest and processing fees. No documentation required.
3. Your product will be booked as per the current market price of gold and will not be affected by the increased gold rate in the market. However, customers will be eligible to receive their orders at a lower gold rate if rates go down.
4. Customers will have the flexibility to complete the payment on any given day if they feel the gold rate is best for them.
5. On payment of every installment, customers will receive a system-generated mail with product and payment details.
6. By logging in to your account with Candere, you can see your order history and the number of transactions made.
7. You will receive your product within delivery timelines as mentioned on the website ( for the ordered product) after the payment of your last installment.
8. The product purchased under this plan will be delivered only after all the installments are paid in full by the customer.
9. One installment payment within 31 days from previous payment is compulsory, failing which benefit of the plan will not be applicable and you will be considered as a defaulter of DGRP.
10. In case of default in payment of the installment in the stipulated time, the customer will lose the privilege of opting for a lower gold rate besides the gold rate being updated every time it increases till the tenure is completed.
11. In case of cancellation, the customer will be charged a 10% of the order value as cancellation fees and the balance amount will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees within 10 working days from the date of cancellation.
12. Orders placed under Double Gold Rate Protection are eligible for exchange only strictly within 30 days of receipt of the product. Exchanged order will be as per the current gold rate prevailing on the website at that time.
13. The 30 days Refund Policy is not applicable to any order placed under DGRP.
14. Offer applied on the order during booking will remain the same under all circumstances.
15. Loose Solitaires and Gold coins, Gold Frames and Priority Shipping products are not eligible for this scheme.
16. DGRP is applicable only in India. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
17. Customers already enrolled in the Plan & Purchase EMI plan cannot switch/convert their existing plan to DGRP.